Personality, Compatibility, and Personal Timing Are Measurable With Comprehensive Handwriting Analysis, Astrology, and Numerology

Home  |  Blog
Sign up for your free 17 Tips to Help You Reduce Business and Personal Related Risk
  • Reduce Wasted Time and Monetary Loss
  • Minimize Squandered Opportunities
  • Avoid Unsafe and Unreliable People
 
These 17 tips involving background checks, security investigations, personality assessment, forecasting, and cyclical timing analysis will help you greatly reduce your overall risk, save time and money, and gain more peace of mind in your business, career, or personal life.
 
Name
E-mail
You may easily unsubscribe at any time and we
don't share or sell e-mail lists
 

Posts Tagged ‘Fate: What is Destined and What is Not’

Fate: What is Destined and What is Not

Monday, April 13th, 2015
Share Button

Question:
“What is destined and what is not? What about when you marry? Is that unalterable as well? What about job promotions and changes? When you get pregnant and when you give birth?

Answer:
My findings show that at least 75% of the core circumstances and events in everyone’s life are predetermined.

Basically, if the issue you’re concerned about is important, whether it’s rewarding or challenging, it is predestined.

The “why” about karma, which is directly linked to predestination, is discussed in this article.

Are you thirty-two years old, desperately wanting to get married, yet can’t seem to find a partner? Love life connections are fated. Marriage is simply a legally binding agreement, a human construct. The stress in your life about being single and not in a rewarding relationship, if significant enough, is predetermined.

It’s my responsibility to report my findings objectively: many people just aren’t destined to enjoy what is regarded by society as a mutually rewarding, life-long love life connection (i.e., marriage).

The real world is not a romantic fairy-tale. Despite appearances, how many people would divorce tomorrow if finances permitted, the social stigma disappeared, and concern about the kids wasn’t an issue? Divorce rates could very well be 80% or higher instead of 50%.

Fortunately, there are other relationship models, besides conventional marriage, that work better for some individuals.

Besides key love life connections, my findings show that significant career beginnings, peak points, and changes, as well as having a child or children, along with the other key things in your life, are all fated.

Extreme patterns in people’s comprehensive charts, symbolizing past, present, and future ups and downs in various areas of life, are easy for me to identify.

A woman won’t ever give birth if she has crystal clear patterns of infertility in the charts. In her case, the 25% area (the other 75%, as I say above, is fixed) that is open to free will can’t be used to get pregnant and have a child. Alternatively, she may be destined to adopt–if a soul is destined to come into your life in the form of a child, it will happen somehow.

Someone else may have obvious patterns of a fall from grace in his career. That person won’t reach the pinnacle of career success he desires. In his case, the 25% area that is open to free will can’t be used to overcome career challenges.

The truth about what is fated in life isn’t scary when you consider that many of the rewarding things in life are also predestined. Everyone’s predestination and timing is different.

I’m not a fatalist. My findings simply show me the cold, hard realities of life, yet I still believe you can make the most of life with your free will, within the confines of your fate.

How you view and capitalize on your fated life circumstances makes all the difference in the world.

Copyright © 2015 Scott Petullo