Case Study: Hidden Truth About Prospective Business Partner
Uncertainty about a prospective business partner, employee, romantic interest, or other new person in your life is a common problem.
Consider the following scenario involving two potential business partners. Antonia was having a tough time accurately assessing Alex’s character. How much of the appeal was due to being away from her office, at a conference at an exotic location, and how much was authentic? How could she confirm her feelings that Alex would be a great business partner in her new venture? She needed more time, and a fresh perspective before she made a decision.
Here’s what Antonia needs to know:
- Overall compatibility between her and Alex, which includes key relationship issues, true motivations, and identification of potential red flags.
- Whether or not her collective personal timing is symbolic of excessive risk in business matters at this time—if so, a new business partner could represent serious problems.
- Whether or not the collective universal timing at the approximate time she first met her prospective business partner was negative or positive. Negative extremes in universal timing are ominous, though personal timing is more important.
- Whether or not her prospective business partner’s collective timing symbolizes challenging extremes, such as problematic finances—if so, this new business partner would be a drag on her professional prosperity.
- The type of conflict resolution style her prospective partner possesses.
Conventional wisdom may not tolerate esoteric methodologies, but you owe it to yourself to limit your risk, make the most of your life, and avoid surrendering your power.
Copyright © 2014 Scott Petullo