Mercury Retrograde June 7 2014 to July 1 2014
Observe the circumstances in your life during Mercury retrograde, a periodic cosmic event, and witness the cyclical nature of life.
Mercury retrograde June-July 2014 details:
- Mercury goes retrograde 6-7-2014 at 4:56 a.m. PDT, 3 degrees 10 minutes Cancer.
- Mercury goes direct 7-1-2014 at 5:50 a.m. PDT, 24 degrees 22 minutes Gemini.
You can reduce your overall risk by being a little more careful with your important communications and transactions during Mercury retrograde periods.
This bar graph includes the June-July 2014 Mercury retrograde period, along with other basic astrology phenomena.
Here is a Mercury retrograde general timetable, from the linked pages above for your convenience:
- My findings show that the phase before Mercury retrograde (17-28 days before Mercury goes retrograde, which is June 7th this time) is more challenging than the official retrograde period in regards to the general conditions listed below.
- The first 11-12 days (i.e., the collapse phase) of the actual Mercury retrograde period typically represents a breakdown of outworn beliefs and previously made plans.
- The last 11-12 days of the average 24-day Mercury retrograde period are easier than the first 11-12 days; it characteristically consists of rearranging and finalizing plans.
- Completely new, important plans, offers, investment ideas, and so on tend to be more trustworthy about two weeks after Mercury goes direct, instead of before or during the retrograde period.
Here is a list of Mercury retrograde basics, common circumstances, and characteristics from the linked pages above for your convenience:
- Miscommunications and misunderstandings are hallmarks of Mercury retrograde, as are the other points below.
- Reviewing early life issues and past failures, healing, then finally leaving the pain behind you.
- Attempting to rekindle a love relationship from the past, and then coming to your senses later and abandoning it.
- Reconsidering travel to a certain location, an idea you had previously put on hold.
- Difficulty making progress landing new clients and customers.
- Spending a lot of time on existing clients and customers, and those from the past.
- Solving long-standing problems in your personal and professional life.
- Difficulty making headway on your to-do list.
- Travel delays and interruptions in commerce and trade.
- Scheduling conflicts.
- Mercury rules thinking and mental acuity, in part, thus Mercury retrograde (an afflicted Mercury) can represent skewed perception.
- Meeting someone new, thinking him or her to be a fabulous prospect (personal or business related), then after Mercury retrograde wondering what in the world you were thinking.
- Dismissing previously cherished ideals.
- Falling for too-good-to-be-true schemes, your own or other people’s–be very careful with high-risk endeavors during Mercury retrograde, especially if the investment, offer, or idea is entirely new.
- Phenomena in astrology and numerology like Mercury retrograde don’t make anything happen or influence anything. But they do symbolize and represent life circumstances (collectively). As above, so below.
- Mercury retrograde is only one of many possible afflictions in astrology and numerology. Although it’s more noticeable than others, multiple factors, not single considerations, symbolize key events in your life.
- Mercury as a major player and, or retrograde in your comprehensive charts equates to the above-listed circumstances being more important to you.
Following universal phenomena including Mercury retrograde, particularly in conjunction with your personal charts, allow you to limit your risk and make the most of the rewarding trends in your life.
Copyright © 2014 Scott Petullo
Tags: Mercury retrograde